Kathryn Hill, Your Family Lawyer in Florida
Kate earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 1989. She has practiced marital and family law almost exclusively for over 24 years.
Family, Child custody, Child support, Alimony, Uncontested divorce
Prior to co-founding the firm in 1995, she served as a prosecutor for the 19th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office for five years, where she handled misdemeanor and felony cases, prosecuted more than 80 jury trials, and supervised the misdemeanor department.
Kathryn has been a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator for 21 years.
Kathryn is trained in Collaborative Law.
Kate received the 2016 Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Service Award in recognition of individual lawyer service in the 19th Judicial Circuit.
- Florida Bar’s 19th Judicial Circuit Attorney Grievance Committee
- CASTLE Board of Directors
- March of Dimes Board of Directors
- Child Care Resources Board of Directors (member and president)
- Domestic Violence Task Force
- United Way Committee Member
- Florida Supreme Court Justice Teaching Program
- Reading Mentor
Your initial consultation
We take the time to understand your situation, help you understand your options, and advocate for your needs. We’re all about clear communication here at Hill Law PA, so get in touch today and let’s discuss your case.